Retrieving data by collection is an easy and convenient way to grab a set of related data, usually assembled with a specific scientific objective in mind. Below is a quick guide for searching and downloading collections in The Cancer Imaging Archive.
Registration and Login
- NB: For most collections in the archive, it is no longer required to register a username and log in.
- From the Cancer Imaging Archive Homepage, click the golden button at the right.
- You'll be taken to the site as below. Click on "Register Now" as circled below.
- Agree to the terms of service.
- Fill out the registration form.
- You should receive an automated email with a link to confirm your identity. Once you click the link to confirm, you will be ready to log in.
- Navigate to to https://public.cancerimagingarchive.net/ncia/login.jsf
- Log in with your new credentials.