In addition we would like to list these publications here on our web site. If you have utilized TCIA in your research please contact us at CancerImagingArchive@mail.nih.gov so that we can include your publications in the list below. The publication list below includes references to the original data collection as well as publications that specifically used data from TCIA. You can obtain the publications specifically based on TCIA in Endnote xml format. This should be usable as input to your favorite reference management system.
TCIA-Related Publication History
- Erickson BJ, Fajnwaks P, Langer SG, and Perry J. Multisite Image Data Collection and Management Using the RSNA Image Sharing Network., Translational oncology, 2014. 7(1):36-39. (paper)
- Gutman DA, Cobb J, Somanna D, et al. Cancer Digital Slide Archive: an informatics resource to support integrated in silico analysis of TCGA pathology data., Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association, 2013. 20(6): p. 1091-1098. doi: 10.1136/amiajnl-2012-001469 (paper)
- Clark K, Vendt B, Smith K, Freymann J, Kirby J, Koppel P, Moore S, Phillips S, Maffitt D, Pringle M, Tarbox L, Prior F. The Cancer Imaging Archive (TCIA): Maintaining and Operating a Public Information Repository, Journal of Digital Imaging, Volume 26, Number 6, December, 2013, pp 1045-1057. (paper)
- Prior FW, Clark K, Commean P, Freymann J, Jaffe C, Kirby J, Moore S, Smith K, Tarbox L, Vendt B. TCIA: an information resource to enable open science. Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), 2013 35th Annual International Conference of the IEEE; 2013. (paper)
- Jaffe, C Carl. Imaging and Genomics: Is There a Synergy?. Radiology. 2012. 264(2):329-31.(paper).
- Mongkolwat P, Channin DS, Kleper V, Rubin DL. Informatics in Radiology: An Open-Source and Open-Access Cancer Biomedical Informatics Grid Annotation and Image Markup Template Builder.Radiographics .2012. 32(4):1223-32. (paper).
- Freymann JB, Kirby JS, Perry JH, Clunie DA, and Jaffe CC. Image data sharing for biomedical research—meeting HIPAA requirements for de-identification.Journal of Digital Imaging 25, no. 1 (2012): 14-24. (paper)
- Villani L and Prati RC. Classificação Multirrótulo na Anotação Automática de Nódulo Pulmonar Solitário. Congresso Brasileiro de Informática em Saúde (CBIS’2012). Citado na. 2012.(paper)
- Gutman DA, Dunn Jr WD, Cobb J, Stoner RM, Kalpathy-Cramer J, Erickson B. Web based tools for visualizing imaging data and development of XNATView, a zero footprint image viewer. Frontiers in Neuroinformatics. 2014;8.(paper)
- Commean PK, Rathmell JM, Clark KW, Maffitt DR, Prior FW. A Query Tool for Investigator Access to the Data and Images of the National Lung Screening Trial. Journal of Digital Imaging. 2015:1-9. (paper)
Collection: CT Colonography