If you would prefer to interact with TCIA's Helpdesk staff, please visit https://www.cancerimagingarchive.net/support/.
The Cancer Imaging Archive team participated in the "Public Cancer Imaging Data Repositories for Biomedical Data Science Research" tutorial workshop at the 23rd international conference on Medical Image Computing & Computer Assisted Intervention (MICCAI) on October 8, 2020. The workshop included the following 4 presentations:
Introduction & Publishing New Data on TCIA - John Freymann
Browsing Radiology and Pathology Data - Justin Kirby
Searching/filtering/displaying data - Lawrence Tarbox
Additional tools to access the data - Fred Prior
Accessing TCIA data
Review the following documentation:
- Cancer Imaging Archive User's Guide - An extensive guide documenting all of the features within TCIA.
- Data Usage Policies and Restrictions - Guidance on usage restrictions and citation guidelines.
Creating a TCIA Account - Create your TCIA account as the first step in requesting access to Limited data.
Submitting Data to TCIA
- Contribute Data - If you're interested in providing data to host on TCIA please read about the two types of data we accept:
- TCIA HIPAA and PHI Compliance - An overview of the implementation of DICOM de-identification standards (Attribute Confidentiality Profile – DICOM PS 3.15: Appendix E) used by TCIA.
- Quick Start Guide: Using TCIA's CTP based Submission Wizard Software to Submit Images - A quick start guide to installing the Submission Wizard and transmitting images to TCIA.
- How to Submit Histopathology Data to TCIA - A quick start guide for transmitting histopathology images to TCIA.