In addition we would like to list these publications here on our web site. If you have utilized TCIA in your research please contact us at CancerImagingArchive@mail.nih.gov so that we can include your publications in the list below. The publication list below includes references to the original data collection as well as publications that specifically used data from TCIA. You can obtain the publications specifically based on TCIA in Endnote xml Pubs_basedon_TCIA.xml. This should be usable as input to your favorite reference management system.
- Meyer JM, Perlewitz KS, Hayden JB, Doung Y-C, Hung AY, Vetto JT, Pommier RF, Mansoor A, Beckett BR, Tudorica A. Phase I trial of preoperative chemoradiation plus sorafenib for high-risk extremity soft tissue sarcomas with dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI correlates. Clinical Cancer Research. 2013;19(24):6902-11.
Tomczak K, Czerwińska P, Wiznerowicz M. Współczesna Onkologia Special Issues. Contemp Oncol (Pozn). 2015;19(1A):A68-A77.
Pope WB. Genomics of Brain Tumor Imaging. Neuroimaging Clinics of North America. 2015;25(1):105-19.
- Colen R, Foster I, Gatenby R, Giger ME, Gillies R, Gutman D, Heller M, Jain R, Madabhushi A, Madhavan S, Napel S, Rao A, Saltz J, Tatum J, Verhaak R, Whitman G. NCI Workshop Report: Clinical and Computational Requirements for Correlating Imaging Phenotypes with Genomics Signatures. Translational Oncology. 2014;7(5):556-69. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.tranon.2014.07.007.
- Rao A. Exploring relationships between multivariate radiological phenotypes and genetic features: A case-study in Glioblastoma using the Cancer Genome Atlas, Global Conference on Signal and Information Processing (GlobalSIP), 2013 IEEE.
- Hunter L. Radiomics of NSCLC: Quantitative CT Image Feature Characterization and Tumor Shrinkage Prediction. Thesis, University of Texas; 2013.
- Karnayana PM. Radiogenomic correlation for prognosis in patients with glioblastoma multiformae. Journal of Neuro-Oncology. 2013 June 13 (link to thesis)