SummaryProstate transversal T2-weighted magnetic resonance images (MRIs) acquired on a 3.0T Siemens TrioTim using only a pelvic phased-array coil were acquired for prostate cancer detection. The data was provided to TCIA as part of an ISBI challenge competition in 2013.
- Instructions for challenge participants: NCI-ISBI 2013 Challenge - Automated Segmentation of Prostate Structures
- Final challenge data set (images, segmentations): NCI-ISBI 2013 Challenge: Automated Segmentation of Prostate Structures
Click the Download button to save a ".tcia" manifest file to your computer, which you must open with the NBIA Data Retriever. Click the Search button to open our Data Portal, where you can browse the data collection and/or download a subset of its contents.
|Data Type||Download all or Query/Filter|
|Images (DICOM, 284MB)|
|NCI ISBI Challenge - Segmentations of central gland and the peripheral zone (zip)|
|Seminal vesicles (SV) and neurovascular bundle (NVB) Segmentations (zip)|
Click the Versions tab for more info about data releases.
Number of Patients
Number of Studies
Number of Series
Number of Images
|Image Size (MB)||284|
On some cases in this collection segmentations are available. The segmentations were constructed using MeVisLab (http://www.mevislab.de).
- NCI_ISBI_Challenge-Prostate3T_Training_Segmentations.zip - Segmentations of central gland and the peripheral zone. More information about the nature of these segmentations can be found on the NCI-ISBI 2013 Challenge - Automated Segmentation of Prostate Structures page.
- Prostate3T_Training_Segmentations.zip - Segmentations of the neurovascular bundle and seminal vessicles are available as MHA files. These were provided as part of a planned follow up competition that did not materialize.
Citations & Data Usage Policy
This collection is freely available to browse, download, and use for commercial, scientific and educational purposes as outlined in the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. See TCIA's Data Usage Policies and Restrictions for additional details. Questions may be directed to email@example.com.
Please be sure to include the following citations in your work if you use this data set:
Litjens, Geert, Futterer, Jurgen, & Huisman, Henkjan. (2015). Data From Prostate-3T. The Cancer Imaging Archive. http://doi.org/10.7937/K9/TCIA.2015.QJTV5IL5
Clark K, Vendt B, Smith K, Freymann J, Kirby J, Koppel P, Moore S, Phillips S, Maffitt D, Pringle M, Tarbox L, Prior F. The Cancer Imaging Archive (TCIA): Maintaining and Operating a Public Information Repository, Journal of Digital Imaging, Volume 26, Number 6, December, 2013, pp 1045-1057. (paper)
Other Publications Using This Data
- Bloch N, Rusu M, et al. (2015) NCI-ISBI 2013 Challenge: Automated Segmentation of Prostate Structures. TCIA. St. Louis, MO
- No labels