4. What if I have issues pertaining to my TCIA user ID or password?
Assuming that you already have an account, from TCIA’s login page, click on the I cannot access my account link as below:
You will then see four options, click on the most appropriate:
- You have an account but have forgotten your username
- You have an account but have forgotten your password
- You know your username and password, and would like to change your password
- You would like to update your contact information in our system.
If you are still having trouble accessing your account, please contact the TCIA Support Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text +1.385.275-8242 (+1.385.ASK-TCIA) during business hours for assistance.
Questions about Accessing Collections
1. How do I find additional information about a specific collection?