- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
SPIE, along with the support of the American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM) and the National Cancer Institute (NCI), will conduct a “Grand Challenge” on quantitative image analysis methods for the diagnostic classification of clinically significant prostate lesions. As part of the 2017 SPIE Medical Imaging Symposium, the PROSTATEx Challenge will provide a unique opportunity for participants to compare their algorithms with those of others from academia, industry, and government in a structured, direct way using the same data sets. For more details, go to http://www.spie.org/PROSTATEx/. To register for the challenge visit http://spiechallenges.cloudapp.net/.
- Release date of training set cases with truth: November 21, 2016
- Release date of test set cases without truth: December 12, 2016
- Submission date for participants’ test set classification output: January 16, 2017
- Challenge results released to participants: January 20, 2017
- SPIE Medical Imaging Symposium: February 13-16, 2017