Java may be configured to utilize proxy settings; however, the developers of NBIA have not tested whether Download Manager correctly handles such settings.
What if I am unable to download images through download manager and receive an error message in the status bar?
In order for our support team to perform additional troubleshooting, the following information is needed:
1. A screen capture of the error message.
2. A screen capture of the Java console (you may need to enable viewing the Java console using the Control Panel > Java Control Panel > Advanced > Settings: Java Console > Show Console.
3. Operating system and version.
- Windows XP: Start > Control Panel > System > General tab.
- Windows 7: Start > Control Panel > System and Security > System.
4. Browser and version.
*Internet Explorer: From the menu bar, select Help > About Internet Explorer.