If you would prefer to interact with TCIA's Helpdesk staff, please visit https://www.cancerimagingarchive.net/support/.
Accessing TCIA data
Review the following documentation:
- Cancer Imaging Archive User's Guide - An extensive guide documenting all of the features within TCIA.
- Data Usage Policies and Restrictions - Guidance on usage restrictions and citation guidelines.
See this video introduction to TCIA:
<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/318310768" width="640" height="400" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
Submitting Data to TCIA
- Contribute Data - If you're interested in providing data to host on TCIA please read about the two types of data we accept:
- TCIA HIPAA and PHI Compliance - An overview of the implementation of DICOM de-identification standards (Attribute Confidentiality Profile – DICOM PS 3.15: Appendix E) used by TCIA.
- Quick Start Guide: Using CTP and FileSender Software to Send Images to TCIA - A quick start guide to installing CTP and transmitting images to TCIA.
- Image Submitter Site User's Guide - A detailed guide outlining the steps necessary to complete your submission to TCIA.