If you are interested in using the API and have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Previously access to the APIs required an API-KEY. An API-KEY is no longer required to access the public TCIA collections.
The following characteristics apply to all TCIA APIs.
Getting access to the API:
- Every request must contain an Previously access to the APIs required an API-KEY. The key An API-KEY is no longer required to access the public TCIA collections. Simply call the RESTful endpoints.
- To support existing code without changes, an API-KEY can be included in the url by adding an extra query parameter api_key or it can be included in the HTTP headers.
You can obtain one API-KEY and use that for your application; you do not need a separate API-KEY for each user of your software.
- To obtain an API-Key:
- If you don't have a TCIA account, please create one by visiting https://public.cancerimagingarchive.net/ncia/login.jsf
- If you already have a TCIA account, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Since the API-KEY is no longer needed, the underlying service will simply ignore it.
The following characteristics apply to all TCIA APIs: