Below you can find several self help guides for using The Cancer Imaging Archive and other documentation useful to end users and submitters. If you would prefer to interact with TCIA's User Support Center, we can be reached by:
- Further information listed at http://www.cancerimagingarchive.net/support
- Phone +1 (385) 275-8242 (+1 385 ASK-TCIA)
- Text to (385) 275-8242
For help using TCIA:
- TCIA User's Guide - An extensive guide documenting all of the features within the TCIA web site
- Searching by Collection - A short guide on how to search by Collection in NBIA. Collections are purpose-built data sets relating to a common scientific research initiative or project.
- Image Collections - This wiki page lists all of the different collections hosted within TCIA.
- TCIA Citation Guidelines - Guidance on how to cite TCIA in various contexts
For submitting data to TCIA:
- Requesting Permission to Upload your data - If you're interested in providing data to host on TCIA this is the place to start the process.
- What to expect as an Image Provider - This page provides a high level summary of the major steps involved in submitting your data to TCIA.
- Image Submitter Site User's Guide - A detailed guide outlining the steps necessary to complete your submission to TCIA.
- TCIA Submission Quick Start Guide 9-17-2014.docx - A quick start guide to installing CTP and transmitting images to TCIA.
- TCIA HIPAA and PHI Compliance - An overview of the implementation of DICOM WG 18 Supplement 142 Guidance in TCIA data processing.