For help using TCIA:
See this video introduction to TCIA:
Review the following documentation:
- TCIA User's Guide - An extensive guide documenting all of the features within TCIA.
- Data Usage Policies and Restrictions - Guidance on usage restrictions and citation guidelines.
For submitting data to TCIA:
- Contribute Data - If you're interested in providing data to host on TCIA please read about the two types of data we accept:
- What to expect as an Image Provider - This page provides a high level summary of the major steps involved in submitting your data to TCIA.
- Image Submitter Site User's Guide - A detailed guide outlining the steps necessary to complete your submission to TCIA.
- TCIA Submission Quick Start Guide 9-17-2014.docx - A quick start guide to installing CTP and transmitting images to TCIA.
- TCIA HIPAA and PHI Compliance - An overview of the implementation of DICOM WG 18 Supplement 142 Guidance in TCIA data processing.