Below you can find several self help guides for using The Cancer Imaging Archive and other documentation useful to end users and submitters. If you'd like to speak with a person about your inquiry live support options are also available as outlined on the Cancer Imaging Archive Support Site.
For help using TCIA:
- TCIA User's Guide - An extensive guide documenting all of the features within the TCIA web site
- Searching by Collection - A short guide on how to search by Collection in NBIA. Collections are purpose-built data sets relating to a common scientific research initiative or project.
- Our Image Collections - This wiki page lists all of the different collections hosted within TCIA.
For submitting data to TCIA:
- Requesting Permission to Upload your data - If you're interested in providing data to host on TCIA this is the place to start the process.
- What to expect as an Image Provider - This page provides a high level summary of the major steps involved in submitting your data to TCIA.
- Image Provider Site User's Guide - A detailed guide outlining the steps necessary to complete your submission to TCIA.