- GBM - Glioblastoma multiforme (GBM) data is actively being analyzed by the TCGA Glioma Phenotype Research Group
- BRCA - Breast invasive carcinoma (BRCA) data is currently in the training stages of analysis by the TCGA Breast Phenotype Research Group while waiting for the TCGA-BRCA collection to be loaded to TCIA.
- KIRC - Kidney renal clear cell carcinoma (KIRC) data is in the early stages of data collection and formation of the TCGA Renal Phenotype Research Group.
Included below are some posters and presentations which help summarize the CIP TCGA Radiology Initiative and its supporting components such as TCIA.
- A Scalable Methodology for Correlating Clinical Imaging Features with TCGA Data - presented at TCGA Network Symposium, November 17-18, Washington, DC
- The Cancer Imaging Archive: a Repository of Advanced Imaging Information Correlated with TCGA Samples - presented at TCGA Network Symposium, November 17-18, Washington, DC